About Me

My photo
My blog is about how to be better organized with your meal planning, you can be one person or a family of 4 or more, planning is the key to knowing what you are going to eat every day and let’s face it, we all have to eat to live! So why not plan it out? It saves time and money! What comes along with meal planning? Ideas for meals! As time goes by I will add recipes I have made for my family that were liked, and anything you see here, was well-received.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The End of My Cooking Blog

Google Blogger has told me I have run out of space to blog with. :(

This is the end of my blogging days you could say. I will keep this blog up just because it is a great reference for me and for those who have used it too for the recipes I have posted. I do not have a large enough following to really try anymore so I have decided to just quit. I do not at this time want to pay for extra space because once I start paying and continue to add recipes that moment may come where I decide I want to stop paying and when that happens all the extra space I paid for for my blog entries will go away when the monthly payments stop. So the result is why put all that work into something just to lose it once the funds stop? It saddens me to have had to come to this decision but that is just how things sometimes end up.

Sincerely,
TastyTalkWithAmy

No comments:

Post a Comment