About Me

My photo
My blog is about how to be better organized with your meal planning, you can be one person or a family of 4 or more, planning is the key to knowing what you are going to eat every day and let’s face it, we all have to eat to live! So why not plan it out? It saves time and money! What comes along with meal planning? Ideas for meals! As time goes by I will add recipes I have made for my family that were liked, and anything you see here, was well-received.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Chicken Nachos (Easy)





Something my husband came up with one day, we had leftover cooked chicken breast in the fridge so he decided to put some Tortilla chips on a plate, shred the leftover chicken breast over the chips, sprinkle some shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese on top, add some sliced jalapeno slices, then squirt Siracha sauce(the red sauce) all over the top.  Microwave for about a minute or two until the cheese melts and the chicken is warmed.  Great for a snack idea or for a lunch. 



The toppings. Siracha sauce is sold with the Asian foods in most Supermarkets by the Soy Sauce.
Before going in the microwave to warm and melt the cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment